Write a novel or non-fiction book. Creative writing skills for beginners. Writers write by writing! World Building!
What you’ll learn
- Learn Writing Skills basics including punctuation, sentences, paragraphs and essays
- Learn advanced writing techniques such as the use of foreshadowing and cliffhangers
- Learn how to Writing Skills short non-fiction books quickly and easily
- Learn Advanced dialog to draw the reader into your story
- Learn how to self-publish a book on Amazon
- Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a book cover
- Learn how to discover your personal writing style
- Learn how to self-edit your book manuscript
This course includes:
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 28 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A PC or Mac
- Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or 2016
- A rudimentary understanding of English
Tell Your Story Today…
Isn’t it time you finally told the story inside your heart? Within this course, I will explain how to organize and begin writing a short story, novella, novel or non-fiction book. The concepts are similar for each form. The number of balls you need to keep in the air and for how long are the only things that differ.
If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad.
— Lord Byron
Learn the Components of Successful Storytelling…
Plot, character, and place. Writing Skills Learn how to juggle them all like a professional. Learn how to discipline yourself to put the first words on the page. Learn the even greater discipline required to put the last words on the page.
The thing about writing is that you never stop learning and improving your craft, and a review of the basics is helpful even to an established, USA Today bestselling author like myself. Jackson’s deceptively simple course on writing a first novel is concise, and covers crucial points that every writer should know and constantly keep in mind. I especially enjoyed his advice on handling writer’s block and its causes; I Writing Skills am guilty of reason #3. Sigh. A useful course, even for those who think they don’t need it.
— Lisa Cach, USA Today Bestselling Author of the “1,001 Erotic Nights” series
For the Storyteller, There is No Greater Joy…
All your life, you’ve carried this story with you. Perhaps uncertain or fearful of rejection. But there is no burden greater than carrying an untold story. (Writing Skills)
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
Your All in One Source for the Inspiration and Technique Required to Tell Your Story… Writing Skills
This is your call to arms. Tell your story now before it’s lost forever…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to grasp the fundamentals of writing using the English language
- Anyone looking to brush up their writing skills
- Anyone interested in writing and publishing a book
- Anyone with a need to tell a story that buried inside
Join with us to get more job update and free courses