Case Study – Payroll System Visual C# and ADO.NET Programming
What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course, you should be comfortable developing and deploying basic business applications from Problem domain to Business Solutions using C# and ADO.
- Little or no programming experience is assume at a beginner level
This is a 9-hours comprehensive project-based course that covers everything required to develop and deploy a fully-functional, data-driven application from Business Needs, Graphic User Interface Design, Complex User Input Validations, ADO.NET Secure Database Programming, Searching Mechanism, Printing Functionality, Payroll Computation, Reporting Facilities, Multiple Document Interface & MenuStrip, Registration & Log In functionality, System Implementation and Deployment.(Visual C)
This is a Beginner’s-Level course, and the goal here is to learn some basic C# and ADO.NET programming concepts, using a project-based approach.
By the end of the course, you should be comfortable developing and deploying a basic business applications from Problem domain to Business Solutions.
Who this course is for:
- Any one interested in developing lightweight data-driven application development using C# programming language.(Visual C)
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access(maximum two days). If this course expired, join our telegram channel to get this course.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses: