Learn the critical fundamentals of video editing with Avid Media Composer.
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Bare basics of the product management practice Video Editing with Avid Media Composer
- History of Product Management and why the practice came into existence in technology organizations
- Role and responsibilities of a product manager and how it varies in different stages of product lifecycle Video Editing with Avid Media Composer
- Product Manager vs Project Manager vs Product Owner, what’s the difference?
- Product Management Process from Idea to Concept to Launch
- Idea validation, product planning and roadmapping
- Product Management Frameworks like Facebook’s 3 questions, Product Canvas, Jobs to be Done Framework, Design thinking, Goolge’s design sprint, Hooked Model, etc.
- Product Prioritization Techniques like MoSCow, RICE by Intercom
- Product Metrics Models like Pirate Metrics and Google’s HEART Framework
- Product Management Case Assignment to put Product Management learnings into practice
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-avid-media-composer-first-for-beginners/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&ranSiteID=_7fFXpljNdk-hBd449xUpHV1uhTqDIaSTQ&LSNPUBID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=AFD6A8D2E59E01CA0D4D” target=”blank” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Enroll Now[/su_button]