Build Three Graphical User Interface Apps with Python and TKinter The Fast and Easy Way!
What you’ll learn
- Introductory TKinter
- How to Build Basic Apps With TKinter and Python
- Create Executable .exe Apps
- Build an MP3 Music Player With Tkinter and Python
- Build a Paint App wiht Tkinter and Python
This course includes:
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No special tools are necessary to take this course
- A Basic Understanding of Python Is Helpful
In this course I’ll teach you how to make graphical user interfaces for Python using TKinter. You’ll be surprised just how quickly you can create some pretty cool looking apps! This is a bundle of three of my most popular TKinter courses here on Udemy, you get them all in one course!
I’ll show you the ins and outs of TKinter, and then I’ll show you how to package your app as an .exe file that you can share with others!
We’ll start out by learning all about the main TKinter widgets. Everything in TKinter is a widget…from labels, to buttons, input boxes, and more.
After we’ve learned all the major Widgets, we’ll build a fun Math Flashcard app. Our app will have addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division flashcards.
Then we’ll move into more advanced apps.
We’ll build a fun Paint App that lets the user draw simple pictures with Tkinter. Then we’ll build a cool little MP3 music player app.
If you’ve ever wanted to create GUI apps with Python, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Apps With TKinter and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build apps
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CE6w6z9ed26886XRALOnaJ
Telegram link: https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses
Free course with certificate