Fund accounting-governmental accounting-General Fund & government-wide activity transactions-modified accrual method. 100% Free Udemy Coupon for Course Governmental Accounting.
What you’ll learn
- Governmental Accounting Objectives & Reporting Requirements
- Fund Accounting Foundations
- State & Local Governmental Accounting Principles & Financial Reporting
- How to Record Transactions for Budgetary Accounts & Encumbrances
- How to Create & Analyze Governmental Operating Statement Accounts & Budgetary Accounts
- How to Record Transactions for Encumbrances, Expenditures, & Delinquent Receivables
- How to Record Revenue Transactions in Both the General Fund & Government Wide Level
- How to Record Tax Anticipation Note & Closing Entries
- How to Record Transactions to Both the General Fund & Government Wide Level
- Go to Create Subsidiary Ledgers
- How to Record Supplies Inventory – Consumption Method & Purchases Method
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate