Most Comprehensive Questions GUARANTEED to pass the Java SE 11 Exam 1Z0-819 in First Attempt
Becoming Java certified is a great way to help improve your career options with more job opportunities and more pay.
That’s because Oracle’s Java certification program, unlike many other certifications out there, has real value in the industry. One of the main reasons is that it’s an official Oracle certification, but second, the exam is quite difficult to pass.
Employers see programmers who are Java certified as more valuable than programmers who are not certified. So it’s totally worth getting Java certified to take advantage of this.
This course is intended for those who want become a Java 11 Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) by taking either the 1Z0‐819 Exam or the 1Z0‐817 Upgrade Exam, as well as those who want to test their knowledge of Java 11.
It is more important than ever to use practice exams before appearing for 1Z0-819 exam because this exam covers a wide range of topics. They range from basic, such as variable decarations, classes, loops, conditionals, overloading, and overriding) to really advanced, such as concurrency, annotations, security, JDBC, and NIO. That’s a lot of topics to study! It is not easy to remember all the information just by reading a book. You must train your mind to retain important information so that you can answer the questions in the exam. Practicing with these exams will ensure that you will not skip over critical information.
This certification is the representation of attaining a certain skillset and expertise that is backed by Oracle. It validates your achievement and helps to showcase it with your professional network. Get Certified today.
These are practice exams for the new Java SE 11 Developer Exam 1Z0-819. they comprises brand-new questions, which are similar to the questions that can be expected on the real exam. Working through these exams will give you a good indication of how well you are prepared for the real exam, and whether any topics need further study.
Java programmer certifications are designed to tell would-be employers whether you really know your stuff, and cracking the OCP Java SE 11 Developer Certification is not an easy task. if you want to pass the exam the first time with a score that you can be proud of. You need to take this course, that will help you to understand the certification process so that you’re ready for the challenging questions you’ll face in 1Z0-819 the exam. This course provide detailed explanations, including why options are correct or incorrect. Mark your incorrect answers and identify the sections that you need to reread.
So if you don’t hold any previous Java certifications, then you should take the 1Z0‐819 Java SE 11 Developer Exam. It is a very broad exam, covering subjects from basic Java concepts and syntax to more advanced topics and APIs. Some libraries you may use every day, while others you may not be familiar with in your career, such as the concurrency, annotations, and NIO.2 APIs. The exam also includes a lot of topics around the new Java module platform.
Exam Title: Java SE 11 Developer
Exam number: 1Z0-819
Exam Price: $245
Format: Multiple Choice
Duration: 90 minutes
Number of Questions: 50
Passing score: 68%
Review exam topics:
Working with Java data types
- Use primitives and wrapper classes, including, operators, parentheses, type promotion and casting
- Handle text using String and StringBuilder classes
- Use local variable type inference, including as lambda parameters
Java Object-Oriented Approach
- Declare and instantiate Java objects including nested class objects, and explain objects’ lifecycles (including creation, dereferencing by reassignment, and garbage collection)
- Define and use fields and methods, including instance, static and overloaded methods
- Initialize objects and their members using instance and static initialiser statements and constructors
- Understand variable scopes, apply encapsulation and make objects immutable
- Create and use subclasses and superclasses, including abstract classes
- Utilize polymorphism and casting to call methods, differentiate object type versus reference type
- Create and use interfaces, identify functional interfaces, and utilize private, static, and default methods
- Create and use enumerations
Working with Arrays and Collections
- Use generics, including wildcards
- Use a Java array and List, Set, Map and Deque collections, including convenience methods
- Sort collections and arrays using Comparator and Comparable interfaces
Java Platform Module System
- Deploy and execute modular applications, including automatic modules
- Declare, use, and expose modules, including the use of services
Java I/O API
- Read and write console and file data using I/O Streams
- Implement serialization and deserialization techniques on Java objects
- Handle file system objects using java.nio.file API
Database Applications with JDBC
- Connect to and perform database SQL operations, process query results using JDBC API
- Create, apply, and process annotations
Controlling Program Flow
- Create and use loops, if/else, and switch statements
- Handle exceptions using try/catch/finally clauses, try-with-resource, and multi-catch statements
- Create and use custom exceptions
Working with Streams and Lambda expressions
- Implement functional interfaces using lambda expressions, including interfaces from the java.util.function package
- Use Java Streams to filter, transform and process data
- Perform decomposition and reduction, including grouping and partitioning on sequential and parallel streams
- Create worker threads using Runnable and Callable, and manage concurrency using an ExecutorService and java.util.concurrent API
- Develop thread-safe code, using different locking mechanisms and java.util.concurrent API
Secure Coding in Java SE Application
- Develop code that mitigates security threats such as denial of service, code injection, input validation and ensure data integrity
- Secure resource access including filesystems, manage policies and execute privileged code
- Implement Localization using Locale, resource bundles, and Java APIs to parse and format messages, dates, and numbers
Why Get Certified in Java 11, aren’t there newer versions available?
Java 11 is designated as the LTS or Long Term Support version of Java – it’s going to be supported by Oracle and JDK vendors until at least 2026, unlike Java 9, Java 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, etc all of which are no longer supported by Oracle.
Large companies have large codebases, and it takes them a long time to upgrade that code to new versions of Java – for years Java 8 was the main version used by companies, and with the release of Java 11, and Oracle’s commitment to supporting it for many years as well as them designating it as the long term support version, this means that the majority of the industry will be moving, or already have moved to Java 11. Particularly now that Java 8 support is ending soon.
Oracle does not have a certification program for Java 9, 10, 12, or Java 13, etc. This is by design. Because Java 11 is Oracle’s long term supported version of Java. For this reason, Java 11 is the version of Java you need to become certified in. And this course will help you achieve that.
Do I really need to take a “Java exam course” to pass the exam?
Being completely upfront, it is possible to pass the exam without studying a specific exam course like this one. But it’s not easy. Keep in mind that the exam does not just test your knowledge of Java, but actively tries to trip you up by asking questions that sometimes use obscure, rarely used syntax that you may never have come across before. The sorts of things that most Java courses or textbooks will never teach you.
This course shows you all the standard Java stuff you need to know, as well as this more obscure stuff to ensure you really are ready to pass the exam.
Ready to get started?
Click on the enroll button and get started on your road to Java certification, better job opportunities, and more pay!
Who this course is for:
- Java Students or Professional developers who want an easy way to prepare for Oracles Java 11 1Z0-819 exam
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days.