Learn all the concepts and theory required to enter the world of AI artificial intelligence.
What you’ll learn
- Learn fundamentalknowledge of artificialintelligence and its applications in different areas
- learn back-tracking search to solve constraint satisfaction problems
- know various AI search algorithms
- ability to apply machine learning techniques to real-world problems
- will to learn
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving.The ideal characteristic of artificial intelligence is its ability to rationalize and take actions that have the best chance of achieving a specific goal.When most people hear the term artificial intelligence, the first thing they usually think of is robots.
That’s because big-budget films and novels weave stories about human-like machines that wreak havoc on Earth. But nothing could be further from the truth.Artificial intelligence is based on the principle that human intelligence can be defined in a way that a machine can easily mimic it and execute tasks, from the most simple to those that are even more complex. The goals of artificial intelligence include learning, reasoning, and perception.
Learning programming is important, also learning the concept is more important because if you don’t have your concept clear you will always face problems at some part in your life if you wish to take artificial intelligence as your life goal.
This course is designed in such a way in where you will learn all the concepts needed for you to start a career in artificial intelligence
– An introductory description of the major subjects and directions of research in artificial intelligence
– algorithms, knowledge representation
– Learn fundamental knowledge of artificial intelligence and its applications in different areas
– learn back-tracking search to solve constraint satisfaction problems.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the concepts of artificial intelligence
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in Comment! It Will Be Post soon
Free Udemy course- Udemy coupon