Gem revealed! Sparring Called 新架二路 Xin Jia Er Lu. The grace and profound ancient fighting art! Perfect for cross training Fitness
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Chen Style Tai Chi New Frame Routine TWO 71 Postures
- The Concept of Qi – inherent vital energy
- A system of deep breathing exercises.
- Self defense skills using Tai Chi
- Apply Tai Chi into sweating workout.
- To keep mental and physical fitness
- To achieve mindfulness and relaxation
- No, can be anyone without any basic
- No gear or special equipment needed
There are 84 postures and 831 movements in New Frame Routine 1 ( called 新架一路 Xin Jia Yi Lu), 71 postures and 471 movements in New Frame Routine 2 ( called 新架二路 Xin Jia Er Lu). Each detailed movement contains its application in fighting, including unique hitting, punching, kicking and wresting techniques. Details are the currency of authenticity. Walt Disney once said,
‘There is no magic in magic, it’s all in the details’. I interpret this to mean that details can play a vital role in delivering the root of this true fighting arts. They can be hidden gems that reveal a secret or subtle movements and its subtle application in fighting and fitness and Qi application. All details add together will demonstrate the grace and profound ancient fighting art!
The feature of New Frame Routine 2 ( called 新架二路 Xin Jia Er Lu) is the the leaping, jumping and swift spinning! The intensity of this routine is almost same at the two 3-minutes boxing sparring bout! That’s the reason I gave the name “Sparring Tai Chi”. It is perfect for cross training Fitness or sweating fitness in any Gym!
Tai chi, short for T’ai chi ch’üan or Tàijí quán (Chinese: 太极拳，太極拳; pinyin: Tàijí quán), is a traditional Chinese martial art which combines mind and awareness of our body, the deep diaphragmatic breathing and Qi, the inherent vital energy, through graceful movements to achieve mindfulness and relaxation. Tai chi is practiced for both its defense training, its health benefits and meditation.
Although tai chi is slow and gentle and doesn’t leave you breathless, it addresses the key components of fitness — muscle strength, flexibility, balance, and, to a lesser degree, aerobic conditioning.
Who this course is for:
- Who want learn Tai Chi to achieve Fitness
- Who want Keep mental and physical fitness
- Who want learn effective of self defense
- Who want a cross training in addition to your primary sport
Note :This is a coupon course and it may expire in 2 days. You can enroll now to get life time access.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CE6w6z9ed26886XRALOnaJ
Telegram link: https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses
Free course with certificate