(100 % free udemy course) In this Course you will learn how to Master in Solder electronic components in no Time
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Choose the right Iron
- Choose the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe whilethe right way
- Choose the best out there, and why it is the best
- Clean your Iron
- Change the Iron tip head
- Extend Iron life span
- Get your own tools that are right for you
- Correctly following The right steps to an excellent
- Set the right heat, solder and tools to be a professional
- Differentiate between good bad with real life examples
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Electronic devices
- A Will to apply, not just watch
>>> In this Course you will learn how to Master in no Time <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 1600 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- David Elsbree says, “This course is exactly what I was looking for, I have some hobby experience soldering, but found that it is difficult to find good information about tools and very little about “how to”.”
- Kenneth Long says, “Good, covers the very basics of soldering.”
Welcome to this course.
1.5 Hour of HD Content | 1 Hour of Practical Videos | 1500 Students
STOP Wasting Time, Money and Effort on Bad boards, Start correctly to have a long lasting Fully functional Board.
Ever Wondered Which Iron is right for you?
Did you ask Yourself why it doesn’t look or feel like a professionally board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn how to master , and use the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
- Learn how to choose the right Iron
- Learn how to change the Iron tip head
- Learn what is the best out there, and why it is the best
- Learn how to clean your Iron
- Learn how to extend Iron life span
- Learn what are the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
- Learn the difference between good soldering and bad with real life examples
Basic soldering is a skill that’s easy to learn and not hard to master.
It just takes practice!
There is a huge range of situations out there, from tiny chip resistors on circuit boards to large UHF connectors.
There is also a large variety of irons, tips and to choose from, and it certainly does help to have the right tool for the job.
Good luck, and remember….
Good takes practice!
Warning :You are working with HOT liquid metal, it is a matter of time before you will get burned.
Contents that will be introduced in this Course
- •Soldering Tools
- •Soldering Accessories
- •Step 1: Preparation
- •Step 2: Tinning
- •Step 3: Soldering
- •Tips and Tricks
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning The right way to solder
- Electronics and Electrical Engineers