SAP FICO Training for Beginners /SAP Financial Accounting End-Users to become SAP Consultant in ONE MONTH.(sap fico interview questions)
What you’ll learn
- Become SAP FICO Consultant in One Month with proper practice.(SAP FICO)
- Learn Step by Step Configuration and Business Process in Financial Accounting in simplified approach
- Step by Step Ready Configuration and End-User Testing Notes available for reference/practice
- Upgrade yourself from ECC to S/4 HANA (FI) by understanding key Configuration changes happened between S/4 HANA vs ECC
- General Ledger Accounting – in detail, Fast Data Entry,Interest Calculation simple & Compound,Cross Company Posting,Reversal of Doc etc
- Accounts Payable with Topics like Down Payment, Noted Items ,Dual Control, Flexible payment Terms, One Time Vendor, Different APP Scenarios etc (SAP FICO)
- Accounts Receivable Concept ,Configuration, Testing Full/Partial/Residual Business Process
- Enhancements – Implementing User Exit ,BTE to meet dynamic real time requirements. (SAP FICO)
- Taxes on Sales & Purchase -Tax Pricing Procedure Configuration ,detailed understanding of How MM & SD Taxes are connected.
- Year End Activities -Carry Forward Vendor,Customer balance ,Define No Ranges for New FY etc
- LSMW – Concept, Configuration, Testing (SAP FICO)
- Validations in FI-Validating Reference Field, Posting Date, Business Area using Sets Concept
- Payment Terms -Cash Discount, Day Limit, Fixed Day, Installment terms, Amount Split etc
- SAP Query – User Specific as well as Global
- FI Integration with Material Management
- FI Integration with Sales & Distribution (SAP FICO)
- Basic Accounting Knowledge required (SAP FICO)
Suitable to Become
1. SAP Financial Accounting(FI) Consultant, Super user, Core-User, End-User *****
2. GL Accountant (SAP FICO)
3. Accounts Payable Accountant
4. Accounts Receivable Accountant (SAP FICO)
5. Domain Expert or anyone who wants to become SAP Consultant.
FICO ECC Notes Attached to Section-18 last Videos Resources .
S/4 HANA Notes Attached to Section-19 Video Resource.
Course is designed to become Successful SAP FI Consultant with practical understanding of All Typical Business Process in SAP
Complete Configuration Notes will be Provided for your reference.
SAP FI stands for Financial Accounting and it is one of important modules of SAP ERP. It is used to store the financial data of an organization. SAP FI helps to analyze the financial conditions of a company in the market. It can integrate with other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP MM, SAP SCM, etc.
SAP Controlling (CO) is another important SAP module offered to an organization. It supports coordination, monitoring, and optimization of all the processes in an organization. SAP CO includes managing and configuring master data that covers cost and profit centers, internal orders, and other cost elements and functional areas.
This tutorial will be extremely useful for professionals who aspire to learn the ropes of SAP FICO and implement it in practice. It is especially going to help consultants who are mainly responsible for implementing Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting with SAP ERP Financials.
**Controlling Module is not Covered***
** Disclaimer **
- SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Consultants
- SAP Superuser
- G/L Accountant / Controller
- AP Accountant
- Asset Accountants
- AR Accountant
- Other Finance Users – Accounting Manger/Finance Manager/Controller
- Commerce Graduates -Fresher