Best practice Tests for Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins certification 2021-salesforce certification voucher.
Extensive and interactive, Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce Lightning. It’s a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who should take this course?
New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications. Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
Lessons and Topics
Getting Around the App
- Data Model and Navigation
- Lightning Experience
- Help & Training
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the User Interface
- Setting Up Activities and Calendars
- Configuring Search Settings
- Setting Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Access with Salesforce1
Setting Up and Managing Users
Security and Data Access
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing Field-level Security
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Data com
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and Recycle Bin
Reports and Dashboards
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
- Email Templates
- Workflow Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead Automation
Managing the Support Process
- Managing and Resolving Cases
- Customizing a Support Process
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate