Redhat Recruitment 2020 – Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills.
Recruitment Process :
Redhat company is going to hire a candidates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in MBA Branches Eligible to apply. In this article you can check Redhat office address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile: Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact. Opportunities are open. Join us.
Company Website : www.redhat.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Eligibility for Redhat Recruitment 2020 :
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
Description for Redhat Recruitment 2020 :
- Make a difference in the world of Function-as-a-Service (FaaS), server less architecture solutions and services based on the Google Knative project. The Red Hat Open Shift Cloud Functions (OCF) Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will focus on developing a Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform on top of Knative.
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of the complete portfolio of our solutions and related technologies, including the Red Hat Open Shift build on top of the Kubernetes platform.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work with the Knative project and Red Hat’s middleware portfolio focusing on services running on top of our Red Hat Open Shift platform.
- You’ll need to have the ability to think creatively and adapt to rapid change and the willingness to learn new things.
- Occasional travel may be required to present and evangelize Red Hat’s involvement with Knative and other upstream projects, along with the occasional offsite meeting.
- Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to implement components contributing to Red Hat’s server less strategy
- Provide contributions to upstream projects like Knative, Kubernetes, and Red Hat Open Shift
- Help other Red Hat Middleware projects integrate with server less architectural patterns
- Work to develop and maintain productized builds of the Open Shift Server less offering
- Skills Required for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- Experience with languages like Go, Node.js, Java, or Python
- Familiarity with tools like Git, GitHub and pull requests, JIRA, Slack, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, and continuous integration (CI) systems
Documents have to carry Redhat Recruitment 2020 :
You have to carry a copy of the Latest or update resume.
Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs is mandatory.
Candidates must have all the necessary educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Redhat Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply to their online portal by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://global-redhat.icims.com/jobs/81733/software-engineer/job?mobile=false&width=1140&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330″ target=”blank” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Apply[/su_button]
# RedHat Recruitment 2020