In this Course you will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi with Arduino the software and hardware part and why it’s useful – udemy free online courses .
What you’ll learn
- Link Raspberry Pi with Arduino
- Protect Your Raspberry Pi using Arduino as Interface between Raspberry and heavy devices
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
- Basic experience in Arduino
- Basic experience in Raspberry Pi
>>> In this Course you will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi and Arduino the software and hardware part and why it’s useful <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
Welcome to this course.
This tutorial shows you how to connect Arduino Board with Raspberry Pi, it will take you in a step by step manner to know why this is helpful and how it can make your life a way much easier and saves you lots of Money.
You will know what is the actual hardware and software configurations needs to be done to make this interfacing work smoothly, you will no longer see your raspberry Pi damaged or burned by excessive voltage or power source failure, your raspberry Pi will work like a mini computer a way from the hardware connection that could damage it. #Raspberry Pi with Arduino
After this course you will be able to make your own interfacing and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in mind since all connections and configurations are explained in details.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks – Raspberry Pi with Arduino
- Arduino Geeks
- Raspberry Pi Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Raspberry Pi
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to protect Raspberry Pi using Arduino
This course includes:
- 38 mins on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org! It Will Be Post soon
Free Udemy course- Udemy coupon