Structure and Working of PN Junction diode-Udemy coupon 100 off.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Basic Concept of PN Junction Diode
- Learn the Construction of PN Junction Diode
- Learn the Working of PN Junction Diode
- Learn the I-V characteristics of PN Junction Diode
- Learn the Breakdown Mechanism in PN Junction Diode
- Learn the Temperature Effect in PN Junction Diode
- Basic Knowledge of Science and Mathematics
- Basic Knowledge of Current, Voltage and Electric Field
- Basic Knowledge of Semiconductor Physics
Are you Preparing for Interview in Electronics? Don’t be stressed, take our PN Junction Diode Course and prepare yourself for your Interview
We know that PN junction diode is the most basic form of semiconductor device and its technology forms the basis of many other semiconductor devices.PN Junction diode is a basic component in electronics, so it is necessary for every students that he learn the Basic Concept of PN Junction Diode. In this Course You Will Learn the fundamentals of PN Junction Diodes and take the first leap to the world of Electronics.
This Course will Covers following topics:
- Why PN Junction Diode is so Important in Electronics ?
- PN Junction diode Structure
- Forward Biasing & Reverse Biasing of PN Junction diode
- PN-diode: current components under different biasing
- I-V characteristics of PN Junction Diode
- Breakdown Mechanism
- Temperature Effect
- Diode Approximation
- Load Line Analysis for a PN Junction diode
- Important terms used for a PN Junction diode
What is the Importance of PN Junction Diode ?
After resistor, capacitor and Inductor one of the most widely used electronic components is the PN junction diode. The PN junction diode is the basic semiconductor Component. It is used for many forms of rectification for current levels both large and small, as well as high and low voltage levels, and this semiconductor device finds many uses in all manner of electronic circuit designs. The PN junction has the very useful property that electrons are only able to flow in one direction.
As current consists of a flow of electrons, this means that current is allowed to flow only in one direction across the structure, but it is stopped from flowing in the other direction across the junction. PN junction diodes can be obtained in a number of semiconductor materials – the earliest diodes tended to be made from germanium, but most of them today are silicon diodes.
In This Course we explain every topic in Simple and Easy Way, Definitely You Enjoy this Course.
Sign up now and take this Course. Let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those Students who want to learn about PN Junction Diode
- The course is for those who explore the world of electronics
This course includes:
- 31 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate