Learn to Build Database Driven Web Applications using PHP & MySQL
What you’ll learn
- PHP Variables, Syntax, Variable Scope, Keywords
- Echo vs. Print and Data Output
- PHP Strings, Constants, Operators
- PHP Conditional Statements
- PHP Elseif, Switch, Statements
- PHP Loops – While, For
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Sorting Arrays
- Working with Forms – Post vs. Get
- PHP Server Side – Form Validation
- Creating MySQL Databases
- Database Administration with PhpMyAdmin
- Administering Database Users, and Defining User Roles
- SQL Statements – Select, Where, And, Or, Insert, Get Last ID
- MySQL Prepared Statements and Multiple Record Insertion
- PHP Isset
- MySQL – Updating Records
- Basic Computer Skills
Welcome to the PHP & MySQL Certification Course for Beginners.
This course offers a comprehensive guide to learning how to code in PHP. We also explore integrating MySQL Databases into your PHP Projects for dynamic, user driven functionality.
We start with PHP basics, including variable declaration and data output. The lessons then transition into working with objects, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays, form validation, sorting, and much more.
After the PHP Section, students learn to unleash the true power of dynamic page development with MySQL database integration. We start with table creation and user management. From there we progress into commonly used SQL statements for database administration. Students are also taught how to create database connections and to execute SQL statements directly from PHP scripts. Our coding style keeps script security, and execution efficiency in mind at all times.
If you are interested in embarking into the world of PHP Development with Database integration, don’t wait another second. Enrol today in this exciting new course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who are interested in learning the foundations of PHP.
- Students who want to integrate MySQL Databases into their PHP Web Applications.
- Students who want to learn to code in PHP.
- Students who want to learn how to execute SQL Statements, directly from PHP.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
To facilitate a comprehensive online learning environment for students.
YouAccel is a leading provider in online training, offering courses across numerous industries from IT and Development to Business, Marketing, Design, and Productivity.
The e-learning experience provided by YouAccel is Dynamic. Each course is streamed in High Definition with corresponding assignments, quizzes, and exams that are delivered and graded electronically. All YouAccel courses are taught by certified educators that have numerous years of work experience in the field for which they provide instruction.
The courses can be taken at one’s own pace and are offered at several levels including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Online courses are also compatible with any mobile device for the ultimate in convenience.
Taking the experience to a new personalized level, live communication with instructors is available through Udemy’s online messaging console. All courses come with a certificate of completion and no age restrictions apply.Show less