Excel tips & tricks for Accounting, Finance and Financial Analysis. Learn from the Bestselling Accounting Instructor
What you’ll learn
- Accounting functions in Microsoft Excel
- Finance functions in Microsoft Excel
- Excel 2010 or later edition
- Basic working knowledge of Excel
- Depreciation and common methods of depreciation
- Basic knowledge of Finance like time value of money, compounding and discounting
- Concept of NPV and IRR
Microsoft Excel has hundreds of functions and formulas to store, analyze, and alter data efficiently. However, no one really needs to know all of them to be able to work effectively on Excel.
In this course, you will learn key functions that are required most used by Finance and Accounting users when they are working with their business data. These functions include finding, replacing, sorting, filtering, summarizing, and analyzing data. Additionally, you will also learn how to bring in a particular data against a specific row parameter from other excel sheets.
Who should take this course:
- Accounting students
- Finance students
- Accounting professionals
- Finance professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners with Finance knowledge
- Investors with Finance knowledge
Why you should learn Excel for Finance and Accounting:
This course will change the way you work and will save your hours otherwise spent on complex calculations. You will be able to calculate the values you need for analysis and decisions just by writing small and easy formulas. The rest of your time can then be spent on tasks that matter!
This course expects you to have basic knowledge of Excel, Finance, and Accounting. Let me be more precise on what you should know before starting this course.
- Basic navigation and cell formatting
- Basic maths functions like plus, minus, multiply and divide
- Concept of depreciation and methods of depreciation
- Concept of Time Value of Money
- Present Value and Future Value concept
- Conversion from present value to future value, and from future value to present value
- Concept of Discount factor and Annuity
- Concept and calculation of NPV
- Concept of calculation of IRR
- Calculation of depreciation with Excel formulas
- Calculation of PV and FV with Excel formulas
- Calculation of NPV with Excel formulas
- Calculation of IRR with Excel formulas
Nothing to lose! If you will not be satisfied with the course, Udemy offers 30 days money-back guarantee!
Introduction to the teacher:
Chartered Accountant | 12 years of work experience | 12 years of teaching experience as visiting faculty
I am a Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) from the UK with 12 years of professional work and teaching experience and have taught more than 4,000 students in class and 80,000+ students on Udemy!
I have implemented accounting software and ERP at various organizations and have expertise in financial transformation. I have been leading accountancy practice for small and medium-sized entities for the last 4 months and have frequent interaction with entrepreneurs. So I know what exactly do entrepreneurs need to know to well manage their books. So, Microsoft Excel is what I use most of my day! I love this software, not just because it enables us to do a lot with data, but also because it is very simple and easy to use.
Who this course is for:
- Accounting and Finance Students
- Accounting and Finance Professionals
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access(with in two days)
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/excel-for-business-users/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&ranSiteID=_7fFXpljNdk-2naDj_lHLL.spRfNIkKTvQ&LSNPUBID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=A110B6AFF600175653C1″ target=”blank” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Enroll Now[/su_button]