Programming, Problem Solving, Project Building and Design Skills. 7X other courses homework & practice + 6 projects Skills.
What you’ll learn
- C++ Modern Syntax from basic to advanced in iterative style
- EXTENSIVE practice and homework sets to master the key concepts
- MANY Projects from easy to hard with their solutions for projects-building skills
- MANY Quizzes to master the concepts
- FOUR critical skills to master not just one
- A proven curriculum: Many of my thousands students highly recommend it
- Short lectures, to the point, comprehensive and easy to get
- Learn from PhD holder in AI: Teaching, Training & Coaching for many years
This course includes:
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Passion with building things!
- Passion with problem solving!
- Access to a computer.
Welcome to one of the unique programming Bootcamp experiences you will ever get.
- The course covers basic to advanced modern C++ syntax. Beginners in C++ will learn a lot!
- The course helps you master the 4 most important skills for a programmer
- Programming skills
- Problem-solving skills: rarely covered by other courses
- Project building skills: partially covered by other courses
- Design skills: rarely covered by other courses
- 7+ times practice & homework compare to other courses plus 6 projects:
- Special Teaching style: iterative, easy, and short
- Basic to advanced modern C++.
- Fundamentals: Variables, Loops, Control Flow, Functions, Recursive Functions, Arrays
- Advanced Topics: Pointers, STL, Templates, Headers, and Includes, Exception Handling, Compilation Process, Debugging
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): Classes, Objects, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Operator Overloading
- Important Modern Topics in C++11/C++14/C++17:
- Move Semantics, Perfect Forwarding, Varidic/Folding expressions, Smart Pointers, Lambda Expressions, misc.
- Design: Several principles and patterns are embedded in the homework & projects
- A huge set of Practice, Homework, and Projects
- 2 styles of homework: Algorithmic (problem-solving) and applications
- Several software design concerns are embedded in the homework.
- So you are getting introduced to Software Engineering & Design Patterns
- Several quizzes to master the concepts
Building Skills: Practice, Homework, and Projects
- One unique feature in this course is my education strategy:
- Explain, Administrate & Challenge
- Each video smoothly explains a simple concept(s)
- Typically followed by easy to medium practice to administrate the concept
- Then typically followed by an easy-medium-hard set of homework questions to challenge you
- Extensive homework from easy to medium to hard to help to build the skills.
- Most of the practice/homework questions are unique in this course
- Programming questions are mainly from my competitive programming experience
- OOP questions are mostly invented to achieve several goals:
- Mastering the OOP concepts
- Enforcing a lot of design heuristics & OOD
- Preparing you for design principles and patterns
- Small-to-large set of projects to build up project building and design skills
- Solutions to all of them.
Special Teaching style
- In this course, I teach several concepts in 2 rounds
- Early in the course, only the mandatory concepts/syntax are explained
- Then you practice a lot to master them!
- Later at an appropriate time, you will learn the remaining details
- Short and to the point
- In a few minutes, I cover clearly what many others need 2-3 times to explain
By the end of the journey
- Solid understanding of programming concepts and its C++ syntax
- Mastering the target 4
- With the administered problem-solving
- You can start competitive programming smoothly in Div2-A/B Codeforces
- Smooth start in Data Structure course
- Smooth start in Algorithms course
- With the administered project-building and design skills
- Smooth start in Software Engineering course
- Later, smooth start in one of the technology tracks in frontend or backend
- More career options such as games or embedded development.
What are the common complaints from programming courses?
- Limited topics coverage.
- Outdated syntax.
- Unnecessary long videos with repetitions.
- Too much time to explain basic concepts.
- A sudden jump in the level. I can’t cope with the content.
- Assumptions of previous knowledge to understand some of the concepts.
- Building over concepts that were not mastered through practice or homework.
- The same examples are used over and over.
- Several consecutive lectures without practice or homework to master the concepts.
- Awesome knowledge, almost zero skills.
- Very little practice or homework.
- Good homework in the first half and very weak in the remaining.
- Many homework without solutions.
- Only one project.
- Small-size project.
- Long but tedious project.
- The project doesn’t help enforce the concepts.
- Project source code is not provided. I needed to compare and learn.
- Moving to Datastructures or Algorithms course was not easy. Weak problem-solving skills.
- After the course, I am still stuck and can’t do even simple projects. Weak project-building .
- The course taught OOP syntax and concepts nicely, but OOD skills are not built. Weak design-skills.
- And more!
In this course, not only the content and skills are unique and added value, but also the whole experience to avoid as possible the above concerns and much more! Even if you attended a C++ course, my material will be an added value, especially its homework and projects.
Don’t miss such a unique learning experience!
Who this course is for:
- Whoever curious about programming
- Learned programming, but has weak skills due to trying little challenges and projects
- Experts in other programming languages migrating to C++
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/cpp-4skills/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&ranSiteID=_7fFXpljNdk-YN3dfe3J7xSLZ5jTvX.5HA&LSNPUBID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=CPP4SKILLS-NOV-FRE” target=”blank” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Enroll Now[/su_button]