Create Powerful Java Applications and Solve Real World Problems using Java Collection Framework
What you’ll learn
- Collection Interfaces
- Types of Data Structures
- ArrayList Class
- LinkedList Class
- Iterator, ListIterator and Spliterator
- Queue and Stack
- ArrayDeque Class
- PriorityQueue Class
- Map Classes
- How Hashing Works
- HashMap Class
- LinkedHashMap Class
- TreeMap Class
- EnumMap, WeakHashMap and IdentityHashMap Classes
- HashSet Class
- LinkedHashSet Class
- TreeSet Class
- Collection Algorithms
- Concurrent Collection Classes
- Legacy Collection Classes – Vector/Properties/HashTable Classes
- Basic knowledge of Java & Object Oriented Programming
- If you are a MacOS or Linux user, You should know how to install JDK from the Given steps
Collection Framework is one of the pillars of Java Programming Language, Not a single day pass through without touching any of the Collection classes by a Java Developer, To Sharp your coding skills and Solve real world problems in a very efficient manner, one need to know Collection Framework and How to use them to the fullest.
In this highly structured and slowly paced course, I teach you
- Data Structure types
- Key concepts required in order to learn Collection classes
- Collection Classes
- Legacy classes & Collection Algorithms
I handpicked some real world problems to help you understand why each class is so special and which class can be used in order to solve a problem efficiently. These Handpicked problems are one of the most frequently asked interview questions and helps you understand the behavior of Collection classes. And We also will discuss How below classes internally works
- Hashing Mechanism
- Object to Object Reference (Helps you easily understand LinkedList and Tree DataStructures)
These basic concepts helps you decide when to use and when not to use a particular Collection class. In LinkedList lecture, I teach you about Object to Object reference, which basically teaches you how nodes are defined in LinkedList. This complex topic is explained in a very simple way possible. Understanding of this topic makes it easier for you to understand Tree Data Structure.
We also will discuss Legacy Collection classes and Concurrent Collection classes, which helps you to solve problems in Legacy systems and Concurrent systems.
All the concepts are explained using Animations from which you can easily understand.
I have tried my best to bring you the best content that you deserve, At the end of this course, You will learn Collection classes in detail, It’s usages, and when to use them in order to build Highly Efficient Applications.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Developers who intends to Master Collection Framework
- Java Developers who wants to refresh their Collection Framework Knowledge and Concepts
- Anyone who wants to learn Java Collection Framework
This course includes:
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.