Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics in 160 minutes
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Modern MacroEconomics
- Meaning, definition & Origin/Roots of Macro Economics
- What are major issues that concerns Macro Economics
- What are the Roles of govt. in Macro Economy
- What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics
- Why a separate study of Macro Economics
- What is Importance of Macro Economics
- Historical Timeline of Economic through flowchart
- Keen interest in Macro Economics
∆ Top features of the course :-
✓ Full course PDF is available for download .
✓ 30 Multiple choice questions related to the course on 50% course completion .
✓ An Assignment(Open book test -3hrs) at the end of the course for the writing practice .
✓ 10 Practice test MCQs at the End of Course . (Updated)
∆ This Comprehensive course was specially made for Entry level Students/Beginner’s with small or No knowledge of Macro Economics at all.
∆ This course is Part1 Chapter 1 (Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics) of Modern MacroEconomics and covers Basics of Modern MacroEconomics.
∆ After Completing this course you will be able to answer :-
• What is Macro Economics ? How will you distinguish it with Micro Economics ?
• What are the Origins & roots of Macro Economics?
• What are the major issues & concerns of Macro Economics ?
• What is the role of the Govt. In the Macro Economy ?
• What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics ? (Alert ! – Only Introduction )
• Why a separate study of Macro Economics ?
• What is the Importance of Macro Economics ?
• Historical Timeline of Economics [flow chart]
∆ In Continuation series of Other Chapters/Section of Modern MacroEconomics will be covered in different courses separately .
Who this course is for:
- Beginner’s / Entry level students in the field of Advance Macro Economics
- Intermediate level Students can also join
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access(maximum two days). If this course expired, join our telegram channel to get this course.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses: