This is a good course to get started with linux commands. This explains commands & concepts that you must know at start
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will learn basics of Linux commands and the most needed commands that as a linux user or a developer you must know of
- This course is targeted at Beginners. Every Linux commands is explained in detail and slowly.
Starting to use the Linux commands line can be quite difficult and challenging if you don’t know some basics.
With the correct basics and some important yet easy commands in hand, you will start and enjoy using the command line.
Learn the basic concepts of Linux OS and some most needed commands to get started.
All the commands explained here will be needed if you are a student or a developer who uses Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- Developers that need to learn Linux shortcuts and become more effective at work
- Students, researchers and professors that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work
- Developers / devops that need Linux commands knowledge for hosting websites / apps on a Linux server or on linux docker containers.
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses