PORTUGUESE AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE – A1 & A2 levels
What you’ll learn
- Main goal: Acquire the basic knowledge to maintain a conversation in Portuguese. Specific goal: Communicate on a daily basis; use time expressions; give personal information; characterize people physically and psychologically; identify common vocabulary related to spaces and situations of daily life; get to know specific aspects of Portuguese reality and culture.
- Willingness to learn; basic computer skills; a good internet connection.
DETAILED COURSE DESCRIPTION – Did you know that the Portugues language is the world’s 3rd most widely spoken European language, right after English and Spanish?
And that Portugues is the mother tongue of more than 260 million people, distributed among countries such as Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, S. Tomé and Príncipe, Goa, Macau and Timor-Leste?
This course was designed and planned so that the students adapt to the structure of the Portuguese language in a progressive and natural way. By the end of the course, they will have the knowledge necessary to understand simple conversations between natives and make themselves understood and capable of solving everyday situations in Portugal.
Who this course is for:
- People who live or want to live in one of the 10 countries where Portuguese is the official language and it is not their mother tongue.
- People that already have some knowledge of the language, but would like to develop the ability to communicate in Portugues for personal or professional reasons.
- People who want to learn European Portuguese.
- People who are tired of searching for European Portugues resources online.
- People who enjoy learning independently.
- People willing to work hard to achieve their goals.
- Visual learners who like to watch videos with stories.
- Someone who prefers to learn by listening to dialogues.
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses