Learn how Domain Names Work and Types of Web Hosting for any Web Development Project – Domain Names and Web Hosting-100 free udemy coupon.
What you’ll learn
- Domain Names and Web Hosting
- How Domain Names Work
- How to Register a Domain Name
- The Role of Domain Registrars
- Types of Domains (TLD, CCTLD)
- The Role of ICANN
- How to conduct a Whois Search
- How to Register a domain using GoDaddy
- How to Administer a domain name using Godaddy
- Setting up Domain Name Privacy, Auto-Renewal, Domain Forwarding
- Domain Name Server Administration
- Types of Web Hosting
- Case Analysis – Shared, Virtual Private, Dedicated, Cloud Hosting
- Assessing Scalability and Resource Requirements
- Basic Computer Skills
Domain Names Section:
We provide an overview of the domain name registration process. This includes the role of registrars and TLD (Top Level Domain) administration by ICANN. ccTLD’s (Country Code Top Level Domains) are also explored.
Students will gain hands-on experience with the registration process using popular domain registrars. We will provide a comparison of different registrars and register a sample domain name using GoDaddy. Other topics of discussion will include: domain name privacy and administration, auto-renewal, domain forwarding, and name server assignment.
Web Hosting Section:
We conduct an in-depth case analysis of web hosting solutions including: Shared, Virtual Private, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting.
We provide an overview of various packages offered by different web hosting companies and weigh the pros and cons of each one.
Students are also introduced to the importance of web server scalability and the advantages of cloud hosting over traditional hosting services. We also examine the infrastructure requirements of popular, resource intensive applications such as Netflix and Facebook to emphasize the importance of avoiding costly mistakes in the initial stages of development.(Domain Names and Web Hosting)
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in starting a Website
- Students interested in registering a Domain name
- Students interested in hosting a Web Application using different Hosting Packages(Domain Names and Web Hosting)
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mail to [email protected]! It Will Be Post soon
free udemy coupons 2021