Develop essential data analytics skills to grow your business-Introduction to Business Analytics
What you’ll learn
- Basics of analytics terminology-Introduction to Business Analytics
- How data is used to make business decisions
- Identify the ideal analytical methodology for your specific needs
- Understand ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data
- Descriptive Analytics and how they are embedded in most organisations
- An understanding of how predictive models can improve your ability to make decisions in an uncertain world
- Prescriptive Analytics and how it helps to formulate recommendations of what you should do
- What is Data Management: Architecture, Quality and Privacy
- Master fundamental concepts and practices of the analytics life cycle and understand the best practices for each stage-Business Analytics
- This is a non-technical program, no coding background is required.-Business Analytics
This is a non-technical program, no coding background is required.
This course offers an introduction to big data analytics, statistics and data-driven decision making for all business professionals, including those with no prior analytics knowledge.
Analytical skills are essential in any business. There is a growing need for employees across all areas to know how to read, interpret, and present data in a way that can be understood across all functions and inform decision making.
This course presents an overview of the field of business and marketing analytics and data science for you to make informed business decisions.
It is an introduction to the different analytics methodologies and how are they used, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform analytics themselves but to gain knowledge of what analytics can do.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners
- Marketers, Bloggers, Social media managers and in general anyone working in Digital channels.
- Professionals looking for an up-skill opportunity
- Finance experts with a desire for making use of their company data.
- Fresh Graduates that want to get a taste of the different disciplines of analytics.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in Comment! It Will Be Post soon
#Introduction to Business Analytics
#Introduction to Business Analytics 2020