Learn Azure Data Factory from scratch.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- How to use data factory ?
- How to create data factory instances ?
- How to create data set and linked services in data factory ?
- How to create pipelines ?
- Good to have azure subscription (Free or Pay As You Go)
- Need laptop/computer or phone to watch this videos
- Need Internet Connection
Microsoft Azure, commonly referred to as Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides
- software as a service (SaaS),
- platform as a service (PaaS) and
- infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Microsoft Azure supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. The Azure Data Factory service is a fully managed service for composing data storage, processing, and movement services into streamlined, scalable, and reliable data production pipelines.
Who this course is for:
- Any students, who want to learn Azure data factory
- Any students who want to understand, how to use Azure data factory to copy some data
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DRJhbgkIi1NCZI6kUu9Dtu
Telegram link: https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/azure-data-factory-use-cases/?couponCode=ADF_OCT” target=”blank” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Enroll Now[/su_button]