ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022: ICICI Bank invites applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Educational qualification eligibility for this recruitment will be any degree of graduation. Online registration will open on the official website @ ICICI Careers website.ICICI Bank selection process will be in the form of Online Aptitude test, Interview, Online Psychometric Questionaire and Group Discussion. The selection process will be varied based on the recruitment type. The various eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment are given below. ICICI Bank has multi-stage recruitment process. Which has Application>Personality Profiler>Documentation>Interview>Offer>JoiningAspirants of the Banking sector can find various banking jobs by Bank Jobs 2022
About ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is the banking enterprise for the International Banking and Financial Services. It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India. It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany.ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Probationary Officers:
- Job Role Probationary Officers
- Qualification Any Degree
- Salary Rs 4 LPA+
- Programme Fees Rs.3,71,700
- PGDB Course Location IMA, Bengaluru
- Job Location Across India
- Last Date ASAP
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
Applicants below 27 years of age .
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:
- The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest Rs.3,71,700/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%) Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
- ICICI Bank Recruitment-PO Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
Term 1:4 Months Classroom training IMA, Bengaluru
Term 2: 2 Months Internship ICICI Bank
Term 3: 2 Months Classroom training IMA, Bengaluru
Term 4: 4 Months On-the-job training ICICI Bank
After the successful completion of PO program probationary officers appointed in ICICI Bank, Across the country as Deputy Manager Band I Role.
ICICI PO Recruitment Selection Process:
The ICICI PO Selection consists of the following steps
Online Aptitude test
Online Psychometric Questionnaire
Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply ICICI Bank Recruitment?
Interested eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.