WhatsApp Pay has finally launched. There is a new UPI-based digital payment system came to make clash with other UPI services likePaytm, PhonePe, Google Pay etc. Those services are scared because of Whatsapp Pay. WhatsApp has a massive users already in its messaging services.so,they can easily get more whatsapp pay user.
The advantage and benefits of using WhatsApp Pay is that you can transfer payment to your friends,family or any other person during chat.
The company said that mostly it supports all the 160 banks, like Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and the State Bank of India.
According to NPCl, WhatsApp can able only sign up 20 million users for its payment platform out of its 400 million existing users in the country. Once 20 million users reached, WhatsApp will no longer accept to sign up fresh users till the time limit will extends by NPCL .
Please ensure that you can sign up for WhatsApp Pay, you need to check that the application is updated to the latest version if not means kindly update. You can update the application by using to the respective app i.e.Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS devices. You can also need to check that the sim that is linked with the bank account is present on the same mobile.
Once your whatsapp is updated you can follow the below step to sign up for WhatsApp Pay.
- Visit the menu by clicking the three dots on the top right corner
- In the menu option, click on Payments. Note that whatsapp pay option is not available in that case it will be update to your account in future. For the users who can able see the those option can follow the next step
- You have to select the payment method. This can be completed by connecting your bank account to WhatsApp pay.
- Click on Add Payment Method.
- Then,you have to verify your mobile number.
- Next you need to select your bank account.
- Once you have correctly done the above process then, the app will show your bank account information.
- You have to confirm the bank account details by providing the last 6 digits number of your debit card and its expiration date.
- Finally, You already have a UPI account, WhatsApp pay will ask you to enter UPI pin. In case you don’t have UPI pin you can set a fresh account.
You’re in the chat window, click the attachment icon located at right above the keyboard.
- Click on Payment in the pop-up menu
- Enter the amount that you have to pay or send
- Confirm the payment by verifying your UPI pin and the transaction is processed.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses