Learn the basics of developing an app in Android and build your very own Bluetooth Chat Application from scratch.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Android installation and setup for Android development
- Concept of Layout and Views in Android development
- Different ways to store your data on an Android device
- Lists and Fragments in Android development
- Trigger an Android notification
- Build from scratch your very own Bluetooth Chat App to send and receive messages for Android
- Good understanding of Java (particularly OOPs and Threads)
Welcome to our course “Step by step guide to be an Android App Developer“.
A Beginner’s Guide to Android App Development
Looking to launch your own app on Google Play Store but don’t know where to begin?
Then here’s your chance to learn the basics and build your skills in Android development. Before you read further, it is an essential prerequisite for a student to have a good understanding of Java (OOPs and Threads, in particular)
The Android development course is a collection of Android Application Development tutorial videos. You will first get started with the software installation, cover basics like Layouts and Views, and gradually move on to more advanced topics. And then finally, you get to build your very own Bluetooth Chat Application right from scratch.
Take your first step and we will guide you into this amazing, ever-evolving world of Android.
More lectures will be uploaded soon……
Android development a good career You can make a very competitive income, and build a very satisfying career as an Android developer. Android is still the most used mobile operating system in the world, and the demand for skilled Android developers remains very high.
It is worth learning Android development in 2020 By learning Android development, you open yourself up to many career opportunities such as freelancing, becoming an indie developer, or working for high profile companies like Google, Amazon, and Facebook. The demand for native Android developers is still very high, and learning Android development has never been easier thanks to increases in online learning materials.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to Mobile Development
- Freshers who want to learn Android Development
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses