The Ultimate Google Sheets bootcamp. Learn all the basics and intermediate functions of Google Sheets in under 4 hours
What you’ll learn
- All the basic functionality of Google Sheet
- How the freely available Google Sheets can be an effective replacement for paid Excel
- Know the basics of working Excel or other spreadsheet programs
- The course will not cover the basics of Excel or Office or Windows (example, Copy paste shortcuts)
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Are you struggling to understand the basics of Google Sheets?
- Are you finding it hard to transition from Excel or other spreadsheet programs to Google Sheet?
Then you have come to the right place!
Welcome to this Google Sheet Bootcamp course where you’ll learn all about Google Sheets.
This course has been designed for anybody looking to transition to Google Sheet from Excel or other spreadsheet programs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently use Google Sheet at an intermediate level
This course is designed to take you right from the basics and all the way to intermediate and advanced concepts of Google Sheet. Whether you’re a beginner just starting out on Google Sheets or already have some knowledge around Google Sheets, you are guaranteed to learn a lot throughout this course. Your knowledge of Google Sheets will be accelerated in just under 4 hours through step-by-step instructions and examples.
The ideal student for this course is somebody who already knows the basics of spreadsheet and wants to transition their skills to Google Sheet. There is no requirement to be a spreadsheet expert, the only requirement is to practice what you learn in order to ramp up your skills.
Feel free to browse the preview videos. This course has a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. So enroll now to learn all about Google Sheet!
Who this course is for:
- Excel users taking their first step into migrating to Google Sheets
- IT admins who are trying to reduce cost by moving away from Excel onto free Google Sheet.
- Users learning to use Google Sheet more effectively as part of migrating away from Excel