Multiple Choice Questions on DC and AC Circuit, DC Networks, Network Theorems and Electromagnetism – Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
In Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering practice tests, there will be a series of practice tests wherein you can test your Basic Electrical Engineering concepts on every chapter separately. Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Basic Electrical Engineering.
Who should Practice these Electrical Engineering Questions?
- Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge.
- Anyone preparing for interview.
In these Quiz we Covers Following Topics:
- DC Circuit: Inthis section we covers questions and answers on inductive and non-inductive circuits, ferromagnetic cored inductor, inductive circuit growth, growth and decay analysis, lR networks transients, mutual inductance, coupling coefficient, coils connected in series, inductor and inductance types.
- AC Circuits: Inthis section we covers questions and answers on frequency variation in a series rlc circuit, quality factor, resonance oscillation energy, bandwidth, selectivity, voltages and current in a series RLC circuit.
- DC Networks: Inthis section we covers questions and answers on series circuits, parallel networks, power, energy, resistivity, temperature coefficient, Kirchhoff current and voltage and Current laws.
- Network Theorems: Inthis section we covers questions and answers on Kirchhoff laws and network solutions, mesh and nodal analysis, Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton theorem, source transformations, maximum power transfer, delta star and star delta transformations.
Generally, you need to refer a variety of books in order to cover the ocean of topics in Electrical Engineering. To make it easy for you guys, I have collected a few Electrical Engineering Based questions from different topics, When you solve Question then definitely You Enjoy the Quiz.(Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering)
Who this course is for:
- Who want to Increase the Knowledge in the Electrical Engineering.
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in Comment! It Will Be Post soon
#Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering