Understand the Basic Concept of Hardware, Software and Application in Embedded Systems.
What you’ll learn
- Basic Knowledge of Embedded Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Processor.
- Learn about the Hardware in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Software in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Programming in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Application in Embedded Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Electronics
- Basic Knowledge of Semiconductor Physics
If you want to start the Carrier in world of Embedded Systems? If you want to work with Hardware and Software in Embedded System?
If yes, then let us started with this course here you understand all about Embedded systems step by step. The aim of this course is to guide the learner from zero level to up level.
The topics covered in this course are:
- What is System?
- What is Embedded System?
- What is Processor?
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller.
- Layout model of Embedding System.
- Embedded System for a car.
- Components of Embedded System.
- Embedded System Hardware.
- Features of an Embedded System.
- Future of Embedded Processors.
- Programming Languages for Embedded Systems.
- Classifications of Embedded System.
- What is Real-time Embedded Systems?
- What is Stand Alone Embedded Systems?
- What is Network Embedded Systems?
- What is Mobile Embedded Systems?
- What is Small Scale Embedded System?
- What is Medium Scale Embedded System?
- What is Sophisticated Embedded System
- Embedded System Constraints.
- Applications of Embedded System.
By these topics you understand all about embedded Systems.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to make Carrier in Embedded Systems
- Who want to make application in Embedded Systems
Understand the Basic Concept of Hardware, Software and Application in Embedded Systems
This course includes:
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate:
Which Udemy Courses You want ?Mention it in Comment ! Will Be post
#Fundamental of Embedded Systems