Learn and master the basics of the French Language for travel, work, and study and French Basics – Free Udemy Paid Course.
What you’ll learn
- How to introduce themselves to others – French Basics.
- How to respond to and ask simple questions.
- How to use and understand basic sentences.
- How to speak in the present (I’m doing something) and in the future (I’m going to do something).
- Understand basic French grammar concepts: verb conjugations, plurality, singularity, masculinity, femininity.
- How to talk about the date, time, and numbers under 20.
- No knowledge of French required
Have you dreamt about eating croissants in Parisian cafés? Ever wanted to learn to speak French so that you can chat to new friends in France? Have you been thinking about taking your career to the next level with a second language? If you answered yes, then you should register for French Level 1. Of all the languages in the world, French is one of the easiest languages to learn because there is so much vocabulary that you already know from English.
In this beginner’s French language course, you will master the basics of the French language fast. You can progress through the course as quickly or as slowly as you wish. You can learn french online free of having to go to a physical classroom. Taking this online course is a convenient French Basics way to learn the language in you free time or on the go.
Students will be introduced to a variety of French language conventions, verbs, grammar, and vocabulary. By the end of the course, students will be able to introduce themselves to others, ask and respond to simple questions, and carry on a basic conversation in French Basics.
This course, taught by an experienced, bilingual French teacher, is comprised of video lectures and learning activities (quizzes) to help solidify your learning.
French (French Basics) is one of the most spoken languages in the world and is the official languages of countries all across the world. Learning a second language will make you more marketable for future jobs. Being able to speak a second language will make travelling easier as well. There are also a number of cognitive benefits to learning a second language. Some studies suggest that learning a second language is a great way to keep your mind in shape.
Who this course is for:
- English speakers who want to learn French for work, travel, or general interest.
- Beginner French speakers who want to continue learning French
- English speakers who do not know any French at all (yet).
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 mins on-demand audio
- 7 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in Comment! It Will Be Post soon