How to set up tax line mapping for a sole proprietorship and S Corporation & export data to tax software. Free Udemy QuickBooks Desktop Course with certificate.
What you’ll learn
- Options to get access to QuickBooks Desktop including a free 30 day trial
- How to setup tax line mapping in the chart of accounts for a sole proprietorship
- How to export data from QuickBooks Desktop to tax software for an S Corporation
- How to export data from QuickBooks Desktop to Excel For an S Corporation
- How to setup tax line mapping in the chart of accounts for an S Corporation
- How to export data from QuickBooks to tax software for an S Corporation
- How to export data from QuickBooks to Excel for an S Corporation
- How to enter adjusting entries and tax entries for an S Corporation
The course will discuss options for getting access to QuickBooks desktop software including a free 30-day test period offered by Intuit, the owners of QuickBooks Desktop.
Learners will know how to set up tax line mapping for a sole proprietorship and S Corporation, tax line mapping allowing users to export financial data from QuickBooks directly into tax software.
We will be using Lacerte tax software for our examples. Lacerte tax software is owned by Intuit and a 30-day free trial may be available to test out Lacerte tax software as well.
We will export financial data from QuickBooks to Lacerte tax for both a sole proprietorship and an S Corporation.
The course will also demonstrate how to export financial data to Excel and create supporting tax worksheets that show tax adjustments and reconcile financial statements for book purposes and financial statements for tax purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.