Boost Profit by learning diff Pricing Strategies & Advanced Pricing Models in Excel. Complete Pricing Analytics in Excel- Free Udemy Analytics course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn practical concepts of how to get revenue/profit optimized price point in case of Bundlings, Quantity discounts,Two-Part Tariff, Price Skimming and Revenue Management)
- Learn how to fit the two most frequently used demand curves (linear and power) to a particular marketing situation
- Learn why cable companies bundle landlines, cell phone service, TV service, and Internet service (Bundling)
- Learn why companies give Quantity discount and how they decide the discounted quantity (Quantity discounts)
- Learn why your golf club charges membership fee along with per round fee (Two-Part Tariff)
- Learn why do prices of high tech products usually drop over time (Price Skimming)
- Learn why airlines overbook their aitplane (Revenue Management)
- Solid understanding of basic Marketing and pricing concepts
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as excel solver, excel goal seek and trendlines to solve price optimization problems to acheive maximum revenue/profit
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You’re looking for a complete course on pricing strategies and pricing analytics that maximize your firm revenue/profit, right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different pricing strategies and how to implement it using profit maximizing price points.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing price point and accordingly deciding perfect pricing strategies using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Pricing strategies used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply Pricing strategies in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular pricing strategies and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. After taking this course you will have a fair idea on pricing strategies and price analytics. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of each Pricing strategy
- Step-by-step instructions on how to arrive at revenue/profit maximizing price points in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 170,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes on various pricing strategies and price analytics attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts on pricing strategies. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning on pricing strategies, marketing analytics.
What is covered in this course?
Understanding how pricing impacts revenue and profitability is one of the most important issues faced by managers. In this course, we will explore how one can use analytics to determine the pricing strategy to be used, that helps achieve the objectives of the company.
Let me give you a brief overview of the course
- Section 1 – Introduction
In this section we will learn about the course structure and the steps involved in devising a pricing strategies and marketing analytics.
- Section 2 – Step 1: Setting a Pricing Objective
In this section, we will discuss about different pricing objectives that a firm.
- Section 3 – Step 2: Estimating Demand
In this section we will learn different types of Demand Curve We will also learn how to quickly estimate demand curves using Excel
- Section 4 – Step 3: Estimating Costs
Cost curves plays an important role in profit maximizing problems and determining pricing strategies. In this section, we will learn how to estimate cost functions. we will also learn the effect of complimentary goods on pricing strategies and marketing analytics.
- Section 5 – Step 4: Analyzing competitors
In This section we will learn about analyzing competitors’ pricing strategy and its effect on our pricing strategy and marketing analytics.
- Section 6 – Step 5: Evaluating Pricing Strategies
Once we have demand and cost we can estimate revenue and profit at different price points and using different pricing strategies. In the section, we will be discussing a lot of pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more. All these are pricing strategies which companies are actually using. We will see what’s the thought and analytics that goes behind the decision of choosing a particular pricing strategy.
Some of the examples in this course are from the book Marketing Analytics: Data-Driven Techniques with Microsoft Excel [Winston, Wayne L.]. We suggest this book as reading material for anyone aspiring to be a marketing analyst. This is also a helpful resource for understanding pricing strategies and price analytics.
I am pretty confident that the course will give you the necessary knowledge and skills related to pricing strategies, pricing and marketing analytics; to immediately see practical benefits in your work place.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1 of this pricing strategy course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Pricing Analytics from beginner to advanced
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]