Learn Functions/Formulas like Left, Trim, Clean, Proper, Substitute, Concatenate, VLOOKUP, Wildcards, Flashfill etc.
What you’ll learn
- Excel Text Functions and Formulas
- Left, Mid, Right to extract text
- Trim and Clean to Remove Unwanted Blank Spaces and non-printable characters
- Proper, Lower, Upper for text capitalization
- & Concatenate, Concat, Text Join
- Difference between Substitute and Replace
- Difference Between Find and Search
- Len and Text
- Isnumber Search Combination and More!
- Extra: combination with VLOOKUP and wildcards!
- Extra: Flashfill for replacing text functions! (this feature only exists from 2013 version onwards)
- And much more…
- Having excel installed any version will do (although a couple of functions are more recent and flashfill is 2013 +) 95% of the course applies to any version
The Student will learn the most important Excel text functions from the very basics to advanced exercises. By the end of the course the Student should be comfortable with this topic and able to face a good portion of workplace challenges regarding this theme.
The course covers a plethora of text functions. To ensure the student uses the functions to their full potential, the instructor covers the functions working per se, but also in synergy with each other. Functions like: left, right, trim, upper, lower, substitute, vlookup and much more a taught in the course.
The Student will get the opportunity to see the instructor demonstrations and also the opportunity to test the new found knowledge in small and fun mini tests. Although the author considers teaching and learning very serious endeavours it has added some humor and funny pics to the course in order to make the learning a more pleasant and rewarding experience.
The course is mainly targeted to the beginner and intermediate users, the exercises start off very straightforward but become more dificult as we proceed along the course. The students should not be discouraged if it cannot solve the exercises by themselves at the first try, and should be prepared to some demanding exercises, especially in the final sections of the course. As we already know excel can provide very difficult situations, and the author has placed in the course various situations and problems he had to face in the work place.
Who this course is for:
- People Learning Excel
- Beginners to Intermediate Users who want to develop their excel skills
- People learning Microsft Office tools (Word, access etc.) that want to fill their knowledge gap with excel
- Working Professionals in general as excel is needed in most professions (Accountants, Controllers, Engineers, Architects, Analysts, Managers, Human Resources Managers, Teachers, Professors etc.)
- College Graduates that need to start preparing for workplace demands
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mail to [email protected]! It Will Be Post soon
free udemy coupons 2021