All you need to know to create drawing – From beginner to professional (CSWPA- DT)-udemy coupon 100 off.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a drawings file
- How to insert views
- How to create orthographic and isometric view
- How to dimension view
- What is Model Item and how to use it
- What is view focus
- How to generate Relative to model view
- How to create Section view
- How to create Auxiliary view
- How to create Broken-out section
- How to create Projected view
- How to create Break view
- How to create Detail view
- How to create Alternate position view
- What is Bill of Materials (BOM) and how to create and modify it
- How to create Custom properties
- How to use equation in BOM
- How to find and show hidden components
- How to Link notes to show information
- How to use measurement tool
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 or newer version to open supporting files
- Basic knowledge of Solidworks
This course will equip you with skills and confidence to employ your drawing skills in professional environment. As well this course will prepare you for CSWPA-DT Drawing Tools Professional exam. Therefore in this course we will cover and explain 2 samples of exam to get familiar with concept of the official exam. This course starts from the beginning so there is no need for previous knowledge in Solidworks Drawing Tools.
We will start with basics, how to create a drawing sheet, how to inert views, how to put dimensions, how to edit sheet and how to save drawing file. The we will continue with showing how to create different views such as section view, relative view, auxiliary view, detail view, broken-out section view, break view, alternate position view, crop view and isometric section view.
Then we will explain what is Bill of Materials table (BOM), how to create BOM, how to sort BOM, how to find missing items, how to edit properties, how to use equations, how to show/hide components, how to use linked notes and how to measure drawing views.
At the end you will find sample questions, those questions are similar are will find on the exam. I advise you to go through those question by yourself. If you stuck somewhere you can always watch video tutorial or contact me via email.
You can find this course for only $5.99 on the official website (Link in bio).
Who this course is for:
- Experienced users who want to expand knowledge
- Individuals intending to take SOLIDWORKS Professional-Advanced Drawing Tools Certificate (CSWPA-DT)
- Anyone interested in Solidworks Drawing Tools skills
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate