Interpret-Imagine-Draw Engineering Drawing
What you’ll learn
- Pass the Engineering Drawing Exam
- Pass the Engineering Graphics Exam
- How to use Mini Drafter(Manual Drafting)
- Imagine Isometric View from Orthographic Views and vice versa
- Generate Front View Top View and Side View from Isometric View (3D to 2D views)
- Projection Of Solids
- Section Of Solids
- Be able to imagine Solids in HP & VP
- Use of 2H Pencil, H Pencil and HB Pencil.
- Conics- Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola & Circle.
- Special Curves – Involutes,Cycloid, EpiCycloid and HypoCycloid.
- Auxillary View/True Shape
- Generate 3D Views (Section 7- Isometric Views) ….For Artists and Painters
This course includes:
- 22 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You should be Enrolled in Engineering or Diploma school
- You must have stationery such as Mini-drafter, pencils and erasers etc.
- You should be able to use PC or Smart phone at beginners level.
This course is designed to suit Engineering Student or Diploma Students whose curriculum includes Engineering Drawing or Engineering Graphics. This is probably the best course available on the whole web as every question is explained and drawn by the instructor himself. Yes, you got it right, you just need to follow the instructor and draw simultaneously with him. This means you will have no doubt whatsoever to draw Engineering Drawings.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- Anyone who wish to learn Auto Cad, Solid Works and other Modelling Soft wares in the near future.
- Diploma Students
- Polytechnic Students
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access(maximum two days). If this course expired, join our telegram channel to get this course.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses: