Health Economics…Microeconomics…Macroeconomics….Decluttering…2020. (Includes Economics English course).
What you’ll learn
- A sense of pride that merely by enrolling they have helped dogs
- A greater understanding of Economics (as taught by dogs)
- Be aware of surprising parallels between ‘Trumponomics’ and ‘Dogonomics’
- If you own a dog you will now look at your ‘friend’ in a whole new light!
- Economics and decluttering
- Consumerism v minimalism
- Is minimalism bad for the economy?
- Be open to the idea of helping a charity and ……
- …learning some Economics!
- Think creatively when faced with photos of smiling dogs!¬
Notice:Please do NOT enrol on this course on impulse, thinking you might watch it later. Maybe show an interest on impulse, yes, but before you enrol, watch the Preview videos, read the Course Description and then make a decision. If you then enrol then please start the course as soon as possible. Watch the lectures, look at the workbooks and join in the discussions. Joining my courses is a serious business and I want you to get the most out of your study – but I also want you to enjoy the course.
That is why I am asking that you only enrol because you really want to and that you start the course intending to make full use of all the resources.
You will be very welcome.
Just to answer your immediate question….YES! ALL the fees due to me go to CHARITY!
Five reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You cannot lose – 30 day refund if you really really don’t like the course BUT if you DO like it:a. updated lecturesb. case studies based on very very current news itemsc. detailed responses to messagesd. I constantly attempt to have a ‘class atmosphere’ e.g. throwing questions open to alle. regular Announcements that are not disguised sales ploysf. regular FREE access to numerous other courses offered by me
- I am a lecturer/teacher in by trade i.e. I teach full-time for a living. I have been Principal, Director of Studies and Head of Economics. (Oxford, UK) I have lectured in University, adult evening classes and also run over 50 seminars in the UK
- I am/have been an Examiner for FIVE different examination boards
- I have 100+ books on Amazon – many of them about business/economics
- The success of my students has been featured on the BBC, Daily Telegraph, The Times and I have been featured on TV in 2 countries.
I make courses on Udemy primarily because I enjoy the process of causing learning. Many of my courses are to improve lives. One of the Economics courses is to raise money for charity. (100% of revenue goes to the charity)
IT’S THIS ONE!
Fundamentally this course is about helping you.
About this course – it’s about DOGonomics….
Dogonomics is the use of the economy for the betterment of dogs.
Just by enrolling on this course you will be helping dogs as ALL FEES from the Instructor and Videographer are waived and given to Dogs4Rescue, a UK charity for dogs.
Just by looking at the PREVIEW helps raise awareness!
So, unique among ALL Udemy courses, your enrolment is an example of market forces (supply,demand) being used to help dogs…
This course covers many many topics in Economics:
- Game theory
- Small firms
- Micro-economic policy
- Macro-economic policy
- Interest rates
Despite appearances, this is a very serious course – with some humour thrown in! By enrolling on this course and working through the many lectures you will learn and learn, think – and perhaps smile a bit.
Plus you will be providing direct help to saving dogs and improving their lives.
You will learn economics from dogs – and by doing so, you will be helping them.
This is a course that you will certainly remember!
New workbook added: Decluttering (July 2019)
Chapter 1 : The economics of decluttering
Chapter 2: Decluttering the company
Chapter 3: How to declutter like an Economist
Chapter 4: Buy less…
Chapter 5: The economics of tidying up
Chapter 6: Declutter your business
Chapter 7: Mistakes people make when decluttering
Chapter 8: The Kondo Effect: the economy-changing magic of tidying up
- Sunk costs
- Costs of clutter
- 5S lean manufacturing
- Lean management
- Declutter your mail inbox
- Declutter your home office
- Wasting time and opportunities
- Thinking like an economist
- A rich life with less stuff
- How much is enough
- Marie Kondo
- The art of letting go
- Status quo bias
- Diminishing returns
- Decluttering mistakes
- Minimalism and economics: the endowment effect
Two new workbooks:
- Christmas Economics
- Economics New Year 2020
Who this course is for:
- Economics students!
- Anyone and everyone who loves/likes dogs
This course includes:
- 23 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note :This is a coupon course and it may expire in 2 days. You can enroll now to get life time access.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses