Business continuity planning for unforeseen disasters impacting on normal business operations within your organisation.
This course includes:
- 30 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn
- The basics surrounding disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Different types of disasters and some mitigations against them
- Data protection compliance during a disaster situation
- Bring your own device (BYOD) and security implications
- To have a basic level of understanding about how a business operates
Over this course, we’ll be covering the basics surrounding DR and BCP planning, as well as some different types of disasters and the best ways to mitigate against them.
Topics on this course are as follows:
* Overview of DR and BCP Planning
* Mitigating against different types of disasters
* Common issues than can occur during a DR test or real world disaster Business Continuity Planning
* Assessing the impact of a DR test or disaster on your business Business Continuity Planning
* Maintaining data protection compliance during a disaster situation
* Implications of allowing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)Business Continuity Planning
* Security considerations Business Continuity Planning
Also included on the course are some examples of how a DR plan would be implemented in the real world, for example having key members of staff available throughout testing and having a way to contact them quickly should a real world disaster occur.
Who this course is for:
- IT Support Technicians and IT Managers who are working in any size of organisation
John Courtenay Desktop Support Engineer
- 4.0 Instructor Rating
- 3,945 Reviews
- 136,056 Students
- 15 Courses
I’ve had a passion for technology from a very early age and achieved Microsoft Certified Professional status in 2004. Over the last 5 years or so I’ve worked on both IT support and infrastructure support and have provided solutions to 1st line helpdesk staff on how to fix basic problems.
1 thought on “Disaster Recovery 101 – Business Continuity Planning (BCP) free”