Digital forensic as it applies to pentesting and conducting a digital forensic investigative response.-Digital Forensics for Pentesters
What you’ll learn
- How to forensically image devices.-Digital Forensics for Pentesters
- How to recover deleted data from various operating systems.
- How to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports.
- How to properly handle digital media before and during investigations.
- How to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations.
- Good working knowledge of a computer.
- Basic familiarity with Linux and Windows.
- Good working knowledge of networking.
Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. It is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid any possible future incidents. Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. Digital forensics is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid any possible future incidents.
This course acts as a digital forensics primer for pentesters and cybersecurity professionals wanting to expand their knowledge and add additional tools and skills to their resume.
Please watch the course overview before enrolling. Hands-on, applied learning is not for everyone. If you are looking for a PowerPoint driven course where students watch videos, download PDf files, and take notes, this course is not for you. There are plenty of lecture drive courses on Udemy but this is not one of them.
Make sure you understand the difference between watching and applying.
Who this course is for:
- Pentesters interested digital forensic investigations.
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate:
Which Udemy Courses You want ? Mention it in Comment ! Will Be post
Geographical Information System with Arc GIS & Google Earth – Free Course – Enroll Now
1 thought on “Digital Forensics for Pentesters – Hands-on Learning”