Digital Electronics and Circuits Design
What you’ll learn
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Design
- Boolean Algebra, K Maps, Number Systems
- Combinational Circuits, Adders, Subtractors, Counters, ALU
- Basic Electronics
This course is being covered by a Semiconductor Industry Professional with about 4 years of industrial experience with Masters Degree in Embedded Systems and will have elements of practical application throughout the course for better understanding. Digital Electronics course is essential for many graduate courses and forms the basis for many other courses. It’s important to get these basics right to build strong foundation.
You can quickly go through introductory lectures which are available for preview and signup for the rest of the course!
This course will help the student :
1. Understand Digital Electronics from Applications point of View
2. Not mug up but grasp concept in a way which will never be forgotten
3. Quizzes are carefully setup to make the student’s concepts crystal clear
4. Everything from Boolean Algebra to K Maps to FSMs are covered
Check out the initial few lectures for dis counts on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- GATE Aspirants
- Competitive Exams Preparation
This course includes:
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access(maximum two days). If this course expired, join our telegram channel to get this course.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses: