MODEL TEST, HR ROUND , TECHNICAL ROUND-Udemy Discount Vouchers.
What you’ll learn
- How to Prepare for HR round
- How to Prepare for technical round
- How to Crack model test / Solving Gear (Spur, Bevel, Helical ) design with proper calculation
- Catia Important Question
- Mechanical Design Important Question
- Mechanical technical Question
- Isometric View Questions-Udemy Discount Vouchers
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Design Software
HR ROUND-Udemy Discount Vouchers
MODEL TEST ( GEAR DESIGN WITH CALCULATIONS)
CATIA IMPORTANT QUESTION
MECHANICAL DESIGN IMP QUESTION
MECHANICAL TECHNICAL TERMS
ISOMETRIC VIEW QUESTION
This Course Is Design For Those Who Don’t Know About The Steps To Crack The Interview.
In This Course We Are Going To Discuss About HR ROUND, TECHNICAL ROUND & MODEL TEST.
If You Go Any Interview HR round Is There So We Design 8-9 Question Which Are Regularly Asked In Interview.
For Technical We Designed Some CATIA Question , Some Mechanical Design Related Question & Mechanical Technical Related Question.
For Model Test Interviewer Give You Some Model To Draw But Sometimes They Give You Some Model And We Have To Draw That Model With The Help Of Some Calculation.
We Take One Gear Design As A Example In This Session.. So You Understand The Concept To Crack The Model Test.
The recruiters look for the following basic requisites in freshers.
- Your marks – of course
- Very good hold on the basics of mechanical engineering and the topic of your interest – They most probably would ask the area of your interest and then go on to ask a question related to that which tests your approach and thinking rather than your knowledge in that area
- Confidence in your own ability
- Evidence that you have good positive attitude and are a team player.
- Evidence that you have good exposure to practical knowledge
- The passion or interest you have for the field .
For experienced candidates it becomes easier for the recruiter as they need
- CAD skills
- Product development knowledge
- Knowledge of quality tools like DFMEA , QFD etc.
- Domain knowledge understanding
- GD&T knowledge
- Problem solving approach and formulation-Udemy Discount Vouchers
So depending on the role you are applying for and your level of experience the expectation of the employer would vary.
It also depends a lot on the type of company you are applying at .
If the company has a good working culture with good enough freedom for innovation, they might hold you in high regard if you showcase projects which are uncommon.
But if they are just doing the job of filling gaps then they might not worry about any additional credentials that you have above and beyond that is required.
My advice, know what the recruiter wants. Its pretty easy to find out if you do your research . Match their needs with what kind of profile you would want or for which you have skills for.
Also keep in mind that communication skills and confidence play a big role in passing the first phase of any interview.
Be aware about those from your current company.(Udemy Discount Vouchers)
Being well prepared gives a positive impression to the recruiter even if you are unable to answer some questions.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical Design
- Mechanical design job Seeker
- Mechanical Engineer
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mail to email@example.com! It Will Be Post soon
#udemy discount vouchers