Learn the Technology, Concept and Market Use Cases of Infrastructure as a Service Model in Public Cloud Computing for Beginners-Udemy coupon.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental understanding of Cloud Computing
- Private, Public, Hybrid and Multi Clouds
- The Four Service Models – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and FaaS
- Virtualization Technologies – Virtual Machines and Containers
- Microservice and Cloud-native Apps
- Compute, Storage, Networking
- IaaS – Pricing Models
- IaaS – Market Use Cases
- Nothing specific is needed to start the training program.
- Just bring a nice coffee (or tea) and a small piece of cake…
Cloud Computing is HERE!
Over the last couple of years, many business companies decided to use more and more cloud services as part of their digital transformation. Trying to be more innovative and flexible to the dynamic business landscape by leveraging the power of the cloud. Cloud computing includes a variety of cloud service models, like SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and FaaS. Each one of them is a complete category of cloud services that are used to solve a variety of business challenges.(Cloud Computing for Beginners). # Cloud Computing for Beginners
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
This training is about the IaaS model. The IaaS model provided by large cloud providers is helping companies to transform their private IT infrastructure into a utility service. Reduce the footprint of enterprise applications sitting in private data centers and leverage the capabilities in a public cloud environment.
As a first step, we are going to review the key terms in cloud computing to establish a clear understanding of the big picture, and then we will zoom on the IaaS model. What are the building blocks, what are the typical use cases, advantages as well as disadvantages, pricing models, and more!
Would you like to join the Cloud Computing for Beginners?
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- Software developers
- IT and Telecom Experts
- Security Professionals
- Product/Project/Marketing Managers
- Cloud Computing for Beginners
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate