Master CCNA 200-301 topics based on the Cisco ‘s CCNA study guide (Volume 1) and have hands-on LABS
This course includes:
- 14 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Get ready for the latest CCNA 200-301 exam
- Understand Routing and Switching for CCNA level
- Gain hands-on LABS using practical LABS that are taught in the course
- Basic computer knowledge
- No prior IT knowledge is required to follow this course
Cisco CCNA is one of the most popular in the IT field. If you have already took courses with me before, you know that I taught courses from different vendors such as MikroTik, Ubiquiti, Huawei and LigoWave. But something that not much of you know about me that I have started my career working with equipments and only and most of my experience that I have gained was from products. Starting from CCNA level up to CCNP and many Cisco specialist certificates, that’s all what I have since 17 years the time that I have started studying and working on Cisco products. I have also taught thousands of students and helped them to be CCNA certified as well.
With all of this, I have decided to build up Cisco courses to help you also passing the CCNA 200-301 exam which is the latest updated exam for CCNA.
This course will cover the CCNA Volume 1. Why Volume 1? Because this is what Cisco Press has made, they have written 2 books to cover the whole CCNA: Volume 1 and Volume 2.
In this course I have covered everything taught in Cisco Press book Volume 1 which is half way for the complete CCNA Routing & Switching. After this course I will do another course covering CCNA Volume 2 then together with this course you will have an extensive understand of the Cisco CCNA topics with a lot of Hands-on LABS.
P.S: If you have enrolled in this course before my 2nd CCNA Volume 2 course was live, then you can get mu CCNA Volume 2 course for free when it is released but just writing me to [email protected] with your account name.
In this course, I will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Networking
- First time access to the Cisco Switch
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN)
- Spanning-Tree Protocol
- IPv4 addressing
- First time access to the Cisco Router
- Router on a stck, Intervlan Routing, L3 EtherChannel
- IP Routing
Finally, if you have to be prepared for the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Routing & Switching exam, I advise you to enroll in my course and I am sure I will be able to help you to achieve the CCNA and become a Cisco Certified Engineer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to be ready for the CCNA 200-301 Exam
- IT helpdesk engineers who like to increase their job and their job role and become Network Engineers
- Engineers who are not CCNA Certified and would like to get the certificate as a proof of their IT knowledge