AWS Certified Developer–Associate(DVA-C01) latest practice for 2020 exam.
This AWS Certified Developer-Associate (DVA-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a developer role.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS Certified Developer architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- 1or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming languageUnderstanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
There are two types of questions on the examination:
Multiple choice :Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question. Distractors, or incorrect answers, are response options that an examinee with incomplete knowledge or skill would likely choose. However, they are generally plausible responses that fit in the content area defined by the test objective.
Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect; there is no penalty for guessing
Your examination may include non-scored questions that are placed on the test to gather statistical information. These questionnaire identified on the form, and do not affect your score. Exam Results The AWS Certified Developer-Associate (DVA-C01) examination is a pass or fail exam. The examination is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals guided by certification industry best practices and guidelines.
Your results for the examination are reported as a score from 100–1,000, with a minimum passing score of 720. Your score shows how you performed on the examination as a whole and whether or not you passed. Scaled scoring models are used to equate scores across multiple exam forms that may have slightly different difficulty levels.
Your score report contains a table of classifications of your performance at each section level. This information is designed to provide general feedback concerning your examination performance. The examination uses a compensatory scoring model, which means that you do not need to “pass” the individual sections, only the overall examination. Each section of the examination has a specific weighting, so some sections have more questions than others. The table contains general information, highlighting your strengths and weaknesses. Exercise caution when interpreting section-level feedback
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination.
1.1Deploy written codein AWS usingexisting CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns
1.2Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk
1.3Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS
1.4Deploy serverless applicationsDomain
2.1Make authenticated calls to AWS services
2.2Implement encryption using AWS services
2.3Implement application authentication,and authorizationDomain
3:Development with AWS Services
3.1Write code for serverless applications
3.2Translate functional requirements into application design
3.3Implement application design into application code
3.4Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLIDomain
4.1Optimizeapplication to best use AWS services and features
4.2Migrate existing application code to run on AWS Domain
5:Monitoring and Troubleshooting
5.1Write code that can be monitored
5.2Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production
Who this course is for:
- All who wants to clear the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam in first attempt
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access(with in two days)
Join with us to get more job update and free courses:
Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CE6w6z9ed26886XRALOnaJ
Telegram link: https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses