Learn the Arabic Alphabet and items names in Arabic and speak Arabic Confidently.
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn almost all the basic vocabulary
- Speaking Arabic and a little reading
- Arabic alphabet, words for topics like food, education, colors, numbers, question tools and prepositions.
- In this course you are going to learn the Arabic Alphabet, many vocabulary that people use in they daily life divided into topics, for example, food, education transportation means and so on. Also, you
- This course is introduced in English, so students have to have the basic of the English language
- مدرسة school
- بني brown
- لقد ذهبت إلي المدرسة I went to the school
- cheese جبن
- Where أين
- What لماذا
- All the audio is in English als as well as the presentations.
This course will teach you all about speaking Arabic Fusha and some slang Egyptian Arabic. The course is divided into 5 sections, the first one is introduction. The second, is Al Hurof Al Abjadeya, in this section students will learn all the Arabic Alphabet, each letter is introduced in a separated video. Students will learn the name of the letter, the sound of the letter, and all it’s shapes.
In the third section, students will start to learn the names of items in Arabic, the videos are divided according to the topics. For example, education, food and transportation means and so on. The fourth section is conversation, students are going to learn sentences to use in different situations, the videos are divided according to the situation. To illustrate, at the bank, at the hospital and at the airport and so on. The last section consists of one video to tell the students my recommendation for their next step in learning Arabic.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning Arabic, if you live in an Arabic country or will move there, this course is for you.
- This course focus on speaking Arabic, so if you are aiming to learn Arabic grammar, this is not the right course for you.
- You will learn the Arabic alphabet, the numbers, names of school subjects, names of food items, days of the week, time, months of the year, parts of the day, four seasons, body parts and more.
- This course is for beginners
- After finishing this course you will find yourself able to speak Arabic in different situations
- You will know most of the names of the items in Arabic, like car, spoon, fish, school and so on
- Prepositions are contains Arabic and English.
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/arabic-for-beginners-y/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&ranSiteID=_7fFXpljNdk-Iwx.oQDrJONRPOAIvVPTxA&LSNPUBID=%2F7fFXpljNdk&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=960ABA9C32243CBBC6A4″ target=”blank” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Enroll Now[/su_button]