Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills
Amazon company is going to hire a graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. In this article you can check Amazon address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Profile for Amazon Recruitment 2020
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Qualification for Amazon Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
|Company Website : www.amazon.com|
Job Position : System Development Engineer Intern
Job Location : Hyderabad
Description For Amazon Recruitment 2020
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Systems Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Skills Required For Amazon Recruitment 2020
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- System engineering experience in the cloud Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems;
- ability to think abstractly Previous technical internship(s) preferred
How To Apply For Amazon Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can directly apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Join with us to get more job update and free courses