A short introduction to the structure of an aircraft – free udemy coupon.
What you’ll learn
- Distinguish different types of aircraft
- Discern the components of power deriven – heavier than air aircraft
- understand the structure of an aircraft
- Realize aircraft motions and control surfaces – free udemy coupon
- No Prerequisite is needed for this course
This course examines the different types of aircraft. Then it examines the structure of a power driven – heavier than air aircraft. Finally, the training material is reviewed on the flight simulator platform.
What is an aircraft structure?
Most airplane structures include a fuselage, wings, an empennage, landing gear, and a power-plant. The fuselage is the central body of an airplane and is designed to accommodate the crew, passengers, and cargo. It also provides the structural connection for the wings and tail assembly.(free udemy coupon)
The mechanical structure of an aircraft is known as the air-frame. This structure is typically considered to include the fuselage, undercarriage, empennage and wings, and exclude the propulsion system.
What are the 4 categories of aircraft?
- Airplane – Single-engine land or sea or multi-engine land or sea.
- Rotorcraft – helicopter or gyroplane.
- Lighter-Than-Air – balloons or airships.
- Powered Parachutes – land or sea.
- Weight-Shift-Control- land or sea.
How are aircrafts classified?
Airplanes are classified based on the number of wings as, Monoplanes • Biplanes etc. Aircraft can also be classified based on the mode of takeoff and landing as follows, Normal • VTOL • STOL • STOVL etc.
Is used in making aircraft structures?(free udemy coupon)
Titanium is also used in the design of aircraft structures as it is a lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant metal. This material is employed in the manufacture some of the engine components, together with specifically designed heat resistant alloys, such as Nickel-based superalloys
Who this course is for:
- Aviation Students-free udemy coupon
- The people who want to learn Aircraft Structure
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate