Master Agile Scrum Principles, Agile Scrum for Beginners: Agile methodology, Concepts & Fundamentals in this Step by Step Course with Real World Examples & Tools.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Master the key concepts of Scrum and Agile projects
- Fully engage in the Scrum process with other Scrum professionals
- Set up and run a project successfully using the Scrum Framework
- Differentiate between Agile and Waterfall projects and their pros & cons Agile methodology
- Create a strong foundation should you wish to continue your studies
- No prior knowledge required.
Learn the Foundations of the Scrum Framework and Agile principles
- Join me on this ride to learn the ins and outs of Agile Scrum and engage with other Scrum professionals in no time. I have filled this course with plenty of real world examples to relate to your own work. Also included are downloadable templates for you to use in your own projects. After taking this course you will have a solid foundation to build on should you wish to develop your skills further.
- What will I learn?
- Master the key concepts of Scrum and Agile Principles
- Set up and run projects successfully using the Scrum Framework
- Speak confidently with other Scrum professionals
- Deliver projects faster using Scrum
- Provide real business value using Scrum
- Roles, Events and Artifacts – what they are and when to use what
- Metrics to use with Scrum – which they are and how to use them
- Difference between Agile Scrum and Traditional Project Management and Waterfall
What do I get?
- High-quality video lectures
- Downloadable templates to use in your own projects
- Quizzes after each section to test your knowledge
- 1-on-1 support anytime you have questions
- Lifetime access to the full course
- Real world examples of how Scrum is applied
- A certificate of completion
Why this course?
- I designed this course to be effective, clear and to the point with no nonsense or unnecessary fluff
- Your success is my main focus! I bring this mindset into the design, layout and teaching techniques of my courses
- Benefit from my 15+ years of experience using Scrum successfully in many small and large projects, with single and multiple teams
- Solid track record of implementing and using Scrum, Scaled Scrum (LeSS) and Agile principles in organizations
- Certified Scrum Master and avid student of Advanced Scrum Master techniques
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Scrum and Agile concepts
- People looking for a Scrum Certification
- Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Designers, Developers, Managers, etc
This course is not suitable for:
- Scrum experts or advanced Scrum students
- People who prefer quantity over quality
Do I get a guarantee?
Yes, you do! In addition to everything you will learn as outlined above, you will also get access to the very same templates that I use in my projects, which you can use in yours. At the end of the course, I will give you my recommendation of what next steps you can take. Should you still not be satisfied at the end of the course, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, which makes it 100% risk-free for you. So go ahead and click the “Buy now” button to try it out!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Agile and Scrum.
- Beginners without any Agile or Scrum experience or knowledge.
- Developers, Testers, Designers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Architects, Business Owners and anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Those of you preparing for a Scrum Master certification.
- Professionals who wish to learn more about Agile Projects and the Scrum Process.
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses
#Agile Scrum : Agile methodology