Master Advanced Technical Analysis For Forex Trading, Stock Trading, Crypto Trading & Commodities Trading-udemy course coupon
What you’ll learn
- Technical Analysis: What It Is & How It Works
- Make Your Trading Simple, Effective, & Consistently Profitable
- How To Use Tradingview To Analyze The Markets, Identify Trading Opportunities & Execute Your Trades
- The 6 Components Of Technical Analysis: Nature Of The Market, Market Structure, Support & Resistance, Candlestick Patterns, Price Action Patterns, & Indicators.
- The Power (& Limitations) Of Technical Analysis
- Analyze Market Psychology To Understand Current Trends
- Candlesticks: What They Are, The Different Types, & How To Read A Candlestick Chart
- How To Use Fibonacci Retracements & Extensions
- Advanced Technical Analysis: Liquidity, Supply & Demand, Order Blocks, & Efficient Market Theory
- 2 Tested & Powerfully Effective Price Action Strategies
- Bring Only Your Willingness To Learn
MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS FROM TRADING FOREX, STOCKS, CRYPTO, & COMMODITIES USING TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & PURE PRICE ACTION!
Regardless of whether you’re a beginner trader or an experienced one, how good of a technical analyst you are makes a huge difference in the profitability of your trading.
It is literally the difference between gambling money away and actually analyzing the markets to make confident, accurate, and smart trades that will be profitable.
Obviously there’s no such thing as a sure method or tool in trading that will always result in profits…But, the good news is: There doesn’t have to be.
Most traders I know are incredibly successful even though only 50 to 70% of their trades are profitable. This course will give you the knowledge, the tools & the support you need so you too can become a highly profitable and successful trader.
Just by the mere fact that you’re here trying to learn all about technical analysis tells me that you are a serious trader. Many instructors who teach trading courses will have you believe trading is as easy as 1, 2, 3…but, the truth of the matter is “it’s a process”.
Unfortunately, if you follow their advice, you’ll end up losing money on your trades and will be faced with disappointment and frustration.
On the other side of that, there’s the misconception that trading is hit or miss at best or that it requires a level of understanding similar to that of rocket science. That, of course, is not the case. If I, as a high-school teacher, can trade the financial markets part-time and profit, so can you!
There will be absolutely no shenanigans. I respect your time and my course is straight to the point. We’ll start with the very basics of technical analysis (what it is, what it does, and how it works). We’ll then jump straight into Tradingview & how to confidently use it to analyze the markets. I’ll give you a guided tour of this awesome platform and why I personally prefer it over others.
We’ll then move onto the 6 major components of technical analysis. We’ll spend time on each component as well as provide you with examples and exercises so you can gain a clear understanding of each one. The 6 components are:
- The nature of the market
- Market structure
- Support & resistance
- Candlestick patterns
- Price action patterns
To help you add extra confidence to your trading, you’re going to learn about Fibonacci sequences and how to use Fibonacci retracements and extensions in your trading.
After that, we’ll segway into advanced technical analysis where you’re going to learn things that most people aren’t trading with and which are very profitable. We’re specifically going to cover: Liquidity, supply & demand, order blocks, & efficient market theory.
Finally, I’ll share with you 2 price action strategies that are both tested and powerfully effective. These 2 strategies will help you become very profitable (as they did for me) and will help you see the markets in a completely different light.
All the information in this course has been simplified so it’s easily digestible. By the end of the course, you’ll have become a better (and well-equipped) technical analyst and trader who has the ability to capitalize on any market!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Traders Who Want To Learn How To Make Consistent Profits
- Traders Looking To Make Their Trading Simple & Effective
- Investors & Traders Keen To Learn & Master Advanced Technical Analysis
- Existing Traders Who Want To Want To Fine-tune Their Trading Strategy
- Anyone Who Wants To Acquire The Vital Skill Of Technical Analysis In Trading & Investing
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate