Linear Differential Equations (LDE) and its Applications
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Advanced Mathematics required in technical courses/ graduate/ post graduate level
- should have knowledge of basic algebra, trigonometry, derivatives and integration
This course covers all the details of Linear Differential Equations (LDE) which includes LDE of second and higher order with constant coefficients, homogeneous equations, variation of parameters, Euler’s/ Cauchy’s equations, Legendre’s form, solving LDEs simultaneously, symmetrical equations, applications of LDE.
This course covers a major and important part of LDE with many solved examples and exercises for students for self assessment. This course will undoubtedly help students in thorough preparation of this topic.
Who this course is for:
- 12+ graders, graduate/ post graduate students, diploma (polytechnic), engineering students
Note :This course will expire soon enroll now to get life time access
Join with us to get more job update and free courses